Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where did all the 'poonani' go?

Last night I went to a local bar and was disappointed by the turn out. There was enough sausage in the bar to choke 5 dutch whores. We hung out at the bar for 3 rounds or so while playing pool to get a nice buzz. After getting fed up with the fact that the only boobs I saw were saggy man boobs, I decided to mobilize my entourage and we set out for a nearby bar. Upon entering my eyes were bombarded by more meat swords...fuck! I began to wonder where all the fucking women go? I know it was a Wednesday night, but there were a fair amount of guys out. Am I insane to assume that an equal number of girls would arrive? Shit, I woulda even taken a 2-1 guy-girl ratio. I'd say at best it was 15-1 (and thats a generous estimate).

You may not know, but I am a huge fan of statistics. After sporting events, I instantly get online and mull over every stat for the game I just watched. So, today I got online and googled up a fresh plate of census statistics. The 2007 estimate total population for the United States is around 300 million. For the break down of male-female I took out 65 and older (the next break down was 20-64, I know...odd window). I find older women hot and I'd hit on them, but I am not trying to give some grandmother her last pleasure ride...yikes. Anyway, the break down is 132, 549,000 men and 131,143,000 women. Ok..so thats about even. Where the fuck are you girls? So I went deeper to the Maryland statistics and found there are 2,706,429 males and 2,891,414 females. WHAT THE HELL?! How does that make sense? Where are you sluts hiding?

No comments:

Post a Comment